Are you a Church worker, Pastor, Prophet, Evangelist, Teacher or Apostle?
Do men applaud what God is doing in your life? Never let your gifts and offices deceive you that you are growing, else you will make destiny errors.
The growth of the work does not neccessarily reflect the personal growth of those in the work.
We must always check ourselves if we are still in the faith or we are just applying growth principles for outward success.
Every so often, it’s good to give ourselves individually a spiritual checkup. We’ve all been through a lot, that may cause our love for God to wax cold over time.
How has it affected you? Here are a few check up points.
- Do you still believe you’re loved by GOD. (1 John 4:16; Isa. 49:15-16; Song of Solomon 2:4)
- Has the way you’ve been treated by people caused your love to grow cold? Or is your love still glowing & growing? (Rom. 12:19-21; Matt. 24:12)
- Do you get excited when you read the Word of GOD or hear it preached? (Job 23:12; Psalms 1:2; 1 Thes. 2:13)
- How is your giving life (Luke 6:38; Gal. 6:7-10)
- Are you faithful in your relationships? Can you be trusted by those who are connected to you? (1 Cor. 4:2; Rev. 2:10; Col. 1:26
- Are you grateful to GOD & others? Do you give genuine “Thank yous” often?
(1 Thes. 5:18; Phil. 4:6-7)
- What condition best describes your heart? Is it open, closed, sad, jaded, broken, bitter, hopeful, joyful? How are your WORDS? (Prov.4:23; Matt. 12:33-37)
- Are you focused or distracted when it comes to your assignment in life? (Luke 9:62; Acts 20:24; Psalms 57:7)
- Would you say your attitude has been more positive or negative of late? (Eph. 4:23; Rom. 12:2)
- Is prayer & worship a regular part of your life? Do you have regular conversations with GOD or is your prayer life virtually non-existent? (1 Thes. 5:17; Psalms 5:7; 1 Sam. 12:23; Psalms 29:2; Psalms 95)
If any of these points expose a weak spot in you, take time apart to deal with it and get your potent fervency back on track. Ever be filled with the Spirit.