Hey there, so how many of you have ever had an electric shock? I’m guessing everyone reading this. This experience I’m about to share happened a few years ago.
Let’s say 5 to 6 years. It was a funny one and I guess it’s befitting for the message I’m about to pass across.
Sometime ago, my brother and I were having a little discussion on one bed in one of our rooms.
We were just enjoying the flow as it’s not every time we get to have heart to heart discussions like that.
Well, as we discussed, our ever surprising electricity company turned the light on unexpectedly and my brother’s finger was on one of the socket outlets. You already know what happened.
Lol. The current passed through him and since our bodies were in contact, I felt the current pass through me too. It was short and oh boy, I thank God my legs weren’t on the floor or another person would be telling the story. Lol.
Anyway, he got the current from the socket and I got it from him. We both felt the same thing. WE GOT SHOCKED!
The current is the life of God (Zoe) and we are the recipients of that very life. Many of us have been so selfish about passing this life to others.
Maybe a question that will be a round peg in our round hole is to ask; Are we even connected to the current?
Well, if yes, everyone you come in contact should know that there’s something in you!
Something called the life of God, the power of God! If God was so selfish about giving us His son, many of us would’ve been lost and would probably be dead in sin but you’ve been saved.
How many people have you passed this light, this life, this power to? Pass it! Don’t let it die with you!
The world would be a better place if we all tried to give other people to taste of this glorious life Christ has given us! Pass it on! Pass it!!!
Selah Gist Hub Contributor